Front portch time!
Dust Bunnies Can Wait!: "This should be an easy one for me since I live in a townhouse and the association takes care of most of the outside maintenance (yippee) In fact they just power washed and repainted last year. I also don't need to worry about the garden area since they mulched last week. Read the essay Here
Here is my BEFORE picture (the kiddos insisted on having their pictures taken too)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And here is my list of what needs to be done:
1. Hose down rug and sidewalk (there's still some salt out there)
2. Sweep window sills (I don't know if this is really neccessary but it is part of the plan)
3. Wash outside of windows (need to buy more Windex Outside)
4. Take wagon and toys to the back yard
5. Have DH rehang the hose holder
6. Have DH trim off the rotten wood from the bottom of the flag pole
7. Put new flag out.
If I have time I also want to:
1. Clean out the car
2. Vacuum Car
3. Shampoo rugs
4. Wash and Wax"
Here is my BEFORE picture (the kiddos insisted on having their pictures taken too)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And here is my list of what needs to be done:
1. Hose down rug and sidewalk (there's still some salt out there)
2. Sweep window sills (I don't know if this is really neccessary but it is part of the plan)
3. Wash outside of windows (need to buy more Windex Outside)
4. Take wagon and toys to the back yard
5. Have DH rehang the hose holder
6. Have DH trim off the rotten wood from the bottom of the flag pole
7. Put new flag out.
If I have time I also want to:
1. Clean out the car
2. Vacuum Car
3. Shampoo rugs
4. Wash and Wax"





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home