Monday, April 11, 2005

EEEKKK! It's the living rooms turn!

Dust Bunnies Can Wait!: "As you can see from the before picture:
Posted by Hello
My living room is the place where clutter comes to breed. Once it makes it here, I just can't seem to get rid of it! With that said, I think I'll have to add a daily 27 Fling Boogie to my routine. For those of you not In the know the 27 Fling Boogie is from FlyLady and is about the only thing I can usually accomplish of hers. I periodically try, and fail miserably, to get back on the wagon.

Anyway, (enough with the pity party already) here is my goals for this week:
1. Wash windows
2. Vacuum Ceiling, ceiling fan, walls, and blinds (I'm not going to wash the walls until I figure out what color to repaint the room in since the old color doesn't go well with the new sofa)
3. Vacuum sofa and wash throw pillows.
4. Put blankets in the window seat
5. Polish wood (I'm not even going to attempt the cleaning out part, geesh!)
6. Dust J's doll collection
7. Dust base boards (See #2)
8. Dust electronics (Hint: use a Bounce sheet and they will stay cleaner longer)
9. Steam clean rug (yep I got one for xmas a couple of years ago. I think my mom was giving me a hint!)

That should do it, I hope."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home