Thursday, September 08, 2005

Week 2: Questions

Alright, admit it. You didn't really expect me to to the front yard last week, did you? Because I didn't :-( My front yard looks exactly the same as before, with the addition of the kids bike). I'm not that worried about it, it really doesn't look that bad.

Anyway, this week we move onto the ... wait for it ... wait for it ... the dreaded living room!Do you want to see the before picture? Are you sure? Are you really sure? (bet you're thinking "just post the stupid thing already!" aren't you?) Well don't say I didn't warn you. Here it is:













Scary ain't it? No wonder I've put it off until the week is almost over Image hosted by Photobucket.com. Luckily I have a second chance at this sucker since I don't have a family room.

Let's see, besides avoiding my living room, what else do I need to do? I'm supposed to buy some extra staples - OK should be easy enough.

I'm also supposed to make a freezer meal - Yeah for DH he already did it for me! We had a lot of leftover ham so he made 3 meals of ham loaf. Yummy!

I'm also supposed to be thinking of gift ideas. I need ideas! I really like this. Other than that I don't know what to do. I'm supposed to order Christmas cards - Nope not needed, I still have some left over from years past. Now I do like the idea of doling the gift ideas out - You think DH would mind if I turned over everything to him?

There are also a bunch of questions I need to answer. they are located here so I'll just answer them.

1. Time for family!

2. Well since I'm basically agnostic, I'll have to say that Christmas is not very religious in this household.

3. I want to include them. I get lots of help with the fun stuff but not with the behind the scenes work involved.

4. Hmmmm. I love the decorating and the parties. Kids like the cookies and gifts. DH? I'll have to ask.

5. Because it helps bind us together as a family.

6. Elaborately decorated? HA! Gifts of food? Yeah bring it on - cheap and appreciated.

7. Ideally I would like to have a stress-free season with simple get togethers with family and friends.

Well that about covers it. I'll post pictures of the living room when I'm done

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home