Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Week 3: Entry

This week I'm going to do the entry way ... NO not like I "did" the living room ... what do you mean I slacked off? ... I had very valid reason for not doing the living room - I have a don't have one (we call it a family room) so there Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OK, OK I'll get back on topic. Where was I? Oh yea the entry way. I guess the old "I don't have it" excuse won't fly this time so I'll have to break down and do it. Here's the before pictures:

As you can see, the main problem is the coat rack. How did it get so bad this summer (when coats were not even being worn)? Obviously that's my first chore. Secondly I'll have to get all of the junk off the banister. Thirdly, I have to wash the rug under the litter box. Yes, my litter box is in the entry way :-( I have to keep it there because one of the cats will only pee by the front door so I keep a box there for him do do it in (in self defense).

Other than that it looks pretty good. I'll need to dust and wash off the doors but the walls look good! The floor looks good too. I LOVE the swiffer - really easy to get the kiddos to sweep and mop with that!

For the holiday, I'm supposed to make a batch of holiday goodies. NAY ... One of our holiday traditions is the massive cooking party. Both the girls I and enjoy the heck out of it!

Let's see ... what else? ... Make and extra freezer meal? Check - DH made a double batch of Salisbury steak this week and we froze half.

hmmm ... buy additional canned foods? Nope. Not only do I NOT have the storage room DH hasn't planned the holiday meals yet.

Last but not least I'm supposed to by the supplies for the homemade gifts. Unfortunately I have no money so I can only buy as I need it (or it goes on sale at such a great price that I can justify the credit card)

I'll keep y'all updated as soon as I get the entry done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home